Keeping your teeth and gums healthy begins with a daily regimen of good oral hygiene. If you practice good dental hygiene, you can expect to experience very few and minor problems with your dental health. The results of not practicing good dental hygiene usually include losing your teeth, painful gum disease and embarrassment because of unattractive teeth. Keep your teeth healthy and your smile brilliant. Start practicing good dental hygiene early and it will help you maintain good dental health throughout your life.
Important dental hygiene tips
- Brush and floss after every meal. Regular brushing and flossing is your number one weapon against tooth loss and gum disease.
- Brush your teeth using small circular motions to get into the small cracks and openings in your teeth. These areas are where infection causing bacteria is most likely to grow.
- Brush thoroughly and floss carefully.
- Use fluoride toothpaste and mouthwash to strengthen the enamel on your teeth.
- Visit your dentist regularly. We recommend visiting our Park City office every six months.
The Dangers of Poor Dental Hygiene
For an examination, X-Rays and cleaning, we invite you to schedule an appointment with Mountain High Family Dental and Orthodontics.